Revolutionary Sleep Cure super serum
Beauty Awards winner
This beautiful new serum works during the night to detoxify your skin stimulating and aiding its regeneration.
Ultra-concentrated at 60% active ingredients it helps re-activate your natural cellular renewal processes therefore detoxing and soothing your skin while re-building your skins natural barrier layer (hydrolipidic layer)
If your skin is showing signs of tiredness, dullness or an uneven tone? Then this is THE treatment for you. Sleep cure leaves your skin bright, fresh and energised. It's suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive as it has been dermatologist tested and is paraben-free.
Key active ingredients
- D-tox control - stimulates the mechanisms of your skin to detox and eliminate any damaged proteins.
- Zinc glycine complex - An award-winning ingredient developed exclusively by Germaine de Capuccini that neutralises cell damage.
- 8 plant extracts -Including liquorice, camomile and rosemary that help soothe your skin and reduce any irritation.
- Avocado peptides - Helping your skin to hydrate and stay hydrated, re-densifying and strengthening your skins epidermal barrier.
Tests carried out on 36 volunteers aged 40 -71 and results have shown are after 1 application.
- 94.44% had reduced signs of tiredness.
- 100% had reduced redness and sensitivity
- 88.89% had more purified skin
- 91.67% had more luminous skin
- 91.67% had smoother, less wrinkled skin after the full 10-day course
- Skin fatigued by stress, bad diet, lack of sleep or smoking.
- Ideal for use with seasonal changes
- Sensitive skin to reduce redness
- After long haul flights to reduce signs of jet lag.
- After aggressive medical/aesthetic treatments
- Recovery from medicine induced problems i.e oncology treatments.
Instructions for use
This is designed as a 10-day course.
Apply 1 vial per day at night after cleansing and toning. Follow with your normal night cream.
10 x 2ml
SRNS Sleepcure serum
- Brand: Germaine de Capuccini
- Product Code: SRNS 05
- Availability: In Stock